Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Card Concept: Happy Birthday


The Card Concept's newest challenge is this yummy photo.


I was inspired by the feminine pink and frosted goodness.


My Clean and Layered card has the elements of the photo, colors, cake, and circular shape.
What inspires you?
Play along with the photo and styles for 2 weeks at the Card Concept.
Happy Crafting!

Concord & 9th
Catherine Pooler Inks
Lindy's Magicals

PapertreyInk products: If you like what you see, my links will take you
directly to the shop.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so festive--love the bright colors! All the layers look absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and festive birthday card! It's like a party on your card front. Your cake looks so yummy, I would love a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE this sweet card! The bold colors, the sweet cake, and that background!! So perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a HAPPY card!! I like the bright festive colors and that pretty little slice of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is "frosted goodness"! I love this fun card Nancy and all it's yummy layers. What a great take on the challenge photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with all of the yummy layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! This is spectacular!! I LOVE all your layering!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!