Monday, October 9, 2017

Playing with Holiday Tag Along


Hi there!
Had some time this weekend and played around with Betsy's new Holiday Tag Along set.
All but one are preprinted, with die cuts from other PTI sets.
I loved Melissa's release post featuring what could be done with this sweet set,
and followed her example of decorating the pre printed tags with some images
from the umpteen other PTI Christmas sets I have.

Want to see more?


Honestly? So simple! Most of these were die cuts I saved from other  projects. I usually 
cut several at a time, just in case I flub, I don't have to stop what I'm doing to cut another image.
Spruce & Sprigs, Tinsel & Tags.


Ah, red and white, how I love you!
Quilted Winter & Fancy Snowflakes


Christmas Critters, and that holly bling in the corner, and that's it!


More fun with Christmas Crtitters, and a few greens from Spruce & Sprigs 


Christmas Faith doves and berries


Fancy Flakes and Fab Flakes.
And I think there's a few snowflakes from Quilted Winter too.


The beautiful snowflake sprig is from Quilted Winter, and I just cut an end off and 
added it to the top corner. 


The last tag is cut with the set's included dies, and a few Tinsel & Tags gold embossed die cuts.
If you look closely you can see the gold edging I added with my Deco Color gold pen.

All of these came together so easily, I can't wait to do more!
If I forgot anything please ask, I'll be happy to tell you where or how!

Thanks for visiting, and happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. So pretty and so festive! Love these Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've added such wonderful details! Love all these fun tags!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!