Thursday, June 15, 2017

Let the Bliss Begin


Playing along with Inspired by All the Little Things,
and this photo:

It was the perfect opportunity to compose a wedding card
with SSS's June card kit.


The stamp set is called Floral Bliss.
The dp, from Echo Park: Wedding Bliss
I clear embossed the image on PTI's True Black card stock, 
and watercolored with Finetec Mica Pearls.
Honestly, LOVE how the colors come alive on dark card stock.
Added a strip of glitter paper, popped the panel up with foam,
stamped the sentiments and buds on a branch, then painted them.
Lastly covered my stamped image before splattering the mica paint.
A wedding card just begs for bling, so rhinestones it is!


I blew up this photo so you can see the mica shinning through the colors,
and the coverage is fantastic!


The colors also blend beautifully on either dark or light surfaces.
As you can see, I'm a fan!





10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Nancy!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get that stamp set, especially now that I see your gorgeous coloring & card! Absolutely love this, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! And I love that fun sentiment! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so stunning Nancy! Love how those colors pop off the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...this is one GORGEOUS card Nancy! I've never used the Finetec Mica Pearls before, but they look amazing and love how they pop off the black cardstock! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning card Nancy....your flowers are so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just stunning! The wonderful colors against the dark background look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your coloring on the leaves specifically Nancy, the hint of blue is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Your beautifully colored flowers really do look stunning on your dark background.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!