Tuesday, June 13, 2017

'berry' glad we're friends


Release week at PTI, and we are challenged to 'Create Along With Us',

a happy way to case the designers and their fabulous inspiration.

Nichole did this beautifully simple card, with a new, soon to be released 
herb garden set,
and I think showing us one of some new stencils.
I loved her distressed edges, something I haven't done in a while.


Didn't stray from her clean, cas design, with the stenciled circle, 
(I created mine with paper and a hole torn out of the middle),
 and the sentiment within the hi lighted circle.
And of course those distressed edges I love!

Strawberry Patch & Strawberry Patch Sentiments
PTI Inks
Play along here, on Nicholes blog:

8 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and summery! Terrific CASE of Nichole's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet this is, Nancy! A perfect CASE for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Miss Nancy! Love those berries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Nancy!! You always do an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your strawberries are so very sweet, Nancy! I need to stop by your blog before I place my next order ~ you have the BEST collection of stamps/dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS, Nancy! I agree on the distressed edges - really add somehing EXTRA to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet card Nancy! I had just pulled this set out the other day because we have fresh strawberries in season right now in Michigan, and it's still sitting on my desk...I always have such good intentions!! But anyway, your card turned out just delightful, and I love the distressed edges too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Nancy, and those berries look good enough to eat! Your temps are much hotter, we "only" reached 95!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!