Tuesday, April 11, 2017

He Is Risen!


Create Along With Us is PapertreyInk's Challenge
during release week. Wonderful excuse to case
the 'masters' and their wonderful projects!
Always, the hardest part is choosing between them!

Betsy Veldman's use of the new lace set, and it's 
stencils, inspired me to case some of her brilliance.


Betsy used a brayer to apply ink to her stencil,
 and then onto her card with herdie cut machine. 
I intend to try this, but did my card the old fashioned way.
I inked my paper with the stencil in place.
I used a couple of stencils from Make It Market: Garden Gate.
I cased her application of flowers, 
(Make It Market Mini: Bloom and Grow),
and her centered sentiment (Easter Alleluias),
over the stenciling.
You can see Betsy's card here:

Play along here, on Nichole's blog:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy, absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy,I love those cheerful colors and your design. Wonderful use of all the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colors...just perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card Nancy! Your stenciling and the blended colors are just perfection and a fabulous background for your GORGEOUS flowers! An absolutely beautiful Easter card...love it my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stenciling (used the same one on my card!) on a card and in the different colors this looks amazing! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!