Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easter Blessings


Happy Saturday everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
We've had rain the last few day, over 2", a blessing for all of us
in the Central Valley. Today has some sun peeking through,
just enough to take a photo of a card.


I don't usually do things this way, but this card came before 
the challenge. 
I googled and found an Easter Challenge blog, Crafting with Dragonflies,
and am playing along.


My PTI order took a long time to arrive, and couldn't wait to play 
with a couple of beautiful dies, Cutaway Tags: Spring
and Mix & Mat: Flourishes.
I cut the tag from black card stock, and colored with Finetec Pearls.


The Finetec Pearls let you watercolor on black, or any color,
giving the image intense vibrant color with a pearl finish.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, then 
heat embossed with copper.
The Mat frame was first sponge inked, then sprayed with 
Mr. Huey's Shine Mist.

#78 : Easter Cards



10 comments:

  1. Great that you found us at Crafting with Dragonflies. I love the beautiful dies you've used.....so pretty. Thank you for joining us Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shine on the dies. They are beautiful, and it's no wonder you were excited to use them. Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! I love the new shimmer paints you used! I see you received your March order..... I am still waiting for mine..... I ordered on the 15th.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...I have yet to play with that sweet set but you are totally rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is layered in prettiness Nancy! Love the shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nancy ~ This is stunning! Love the shimmer and the soft blended colors. I always leave here blown away by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fantastic details, Nancy! Love all the shimmer! The copper sentiment looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The pigment is amazing, I will have to look into these. Stunning design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card, I like your flowers :-) Thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!