Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Celebration: 2015


2015's stamp sets featured from PTI, included this set,
2015 Birthday Tags.



Thought I'd practice my ombre stamping, and did
a bunch of these tags to have on hand.
(You can't have too many ready made tags for birthdays!)


The tag stamps coordinate with Limitless Layers: Oval dies,
 Ruby Rose and Leave It Be stamps and dies.
I made a bg wallpaper, before adding my tag and blooms.


Here's a shot of the extra tags.
Don't they look like Easter eggs? 
All set for adding to a card or gift.

Staying indoors today, more rain and flooding!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! This is like a breath of fresh spring air Nancy. Can't wait to see what you do with your extra tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! I LOVE the ombre that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the background of this gorgeous card and your ready made hombre tags are beautiful!!!!! Such a good idea to have them on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the ombre tags!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!