Saturday, February 18, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Celebration: 2014


Feather Finery is one the 5 featured Stamp Sets at PTI today.
I've used the lovely feathers so many times over the past years,
in so many ways, with so many techniques. 
Time for a fresh look? 



With fresh Spring colors, and a beautiful Bible verse, I think 
it feels brand new!

1st the feather stamped onto Bookmark Die #2, with Aqua Mist & Vintage Jadeite.
Feather dots: Lilac Grace
Then, the Beautiful verse from New Every Morning in Amethyst Allure.
Next, the sweet flower bouquet included in New Every Morning.
And the bird popped up stamped with Aqua Mist and Amethyst Allure.
I splattered a bit of Aqua Mist ink on the tag, and attached it to 
my card, cut with Noted A2 Scallop and stitched dies.
For more ideas with Feather Finery, visit Nichole's blog, here:


Are you playing along?
There are prizes for creating cards, and for commenting.
Hope your weekend is bright and sunny.


We got a break in the rain, and the sky is incredibly blue!
A reason to smile for sure!

7 comments:

  1. This card has so many lovely delicate items that flow together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always beautiful Nancy, but I think this may be one of my all time favorites of yours...absolutely GORGEOUS!! I adore purple and green together, and this card has so many lovely elements that I just love! Well done my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, such wonderful details! I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Let me pick my jaw up off the floor so I can comment here... This is beyond stunning Nancy! I love the colors and as always your attention to details. Just stunning! I'm so glad you're getting a much needed break from the rain. Hope you dry out soon. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card Nancy! Love how you combined the featherxwith that beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is as beautiful as God's sky! The gingham is such a perfect choice for this darling card!!! We sure have had some beautiful days mixed in with the much needed rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...love all the images you choose, they all look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!