Wednesday, October 19, 2016

With Joy


Mid week, blogging friends, and playing along with
Merry Monday, a Christmas card challenge, with this inspiration:

Plaid!
I love plaid! Any plaid, so I have lots of plaid paper.
But couldn't find one that I wanted to use, 
so I made my own with PTI's Plaid Builder.
Let me just say, much easier with my misti!


Loop de Loop border die provided my 'trim'.
What the Doodle: Tea Time
Spruce & Sprigs
Tiny Tags


I  die cut the tea cup from shimmer card stock, but it's hard to photograph.
Also added red glitter stickles to the heart.


A few more days to play!
Thanks for the visit, and happy crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, I love everything about this sweet card! Your plaid with the loopy trim reminds me of a warm wool picnic blanket and that sweet tea cup arrangement is totally darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Nancy--love the winter bouquet in the beautiful cup! Just finally ordered Spruce & Sprigs, but of course, the dies were out of stock, again! Funny how we can have tons of paper, but nothing is right--glad it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, are you kidding me? this is fantastic Nancy!! I love your handmade plaid, but wow, all the embellishments you added just bring this whole scene to life...what a great idea to use the tea cup from What the Doodle for the "vase"....LOVE IT! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Nancy...this is so beautiful that I think I'm actually drooling! I love that you made your own plaid paper and the fabulous little scene you created with that tea cup (which I haven't even taken out of the package yet at my house!!) and all the sprigs and berries! I think I need to CASE this card soon...love, love, LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Mondays!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nancy. Wow you made your own plaid, so lovely with that tea cup. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, I love all the details. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous... your plaid is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Love that festive tea cup and your amazing plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is a great looking card! Nicely done on the plaid and I love all the layers of fun things on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is a great looking card! Nicely done on the plaid and I love all the layers of fun things on your card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!