Friday, June 24, 2016


It's time for a new challenge at Tag You're It, and Kelly Szafron
is our inspired designer with this tag:
Here's some more inspiration for you, 
a tag I created with Elizabeth Craft Designs dies.


Turned my strawberries white, otherwise stuck pretty close to Kelly's tag.
 PTI: Tag Sale #10 tag and banner.
PTI: Strawberry Patch sentiment.
Can't wait to see what you do!
Be sure to check out the other designers on the 
Tag You're It Challenge Blog. They're sure to inspire!
Hope you're summer's going swimmingly... literally!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy those dies are fantastic, I love the dimension the holes for the seeds adds--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag, Nancy! Those strawberries pop right off the page! So much color and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Kelly's tag. The way you reversed the colors is truly inspired! And the sentiment is perfect with those images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is so sweet,love the two toned leaves and reverse strawberries! Trying to play catch up here looks like I missed lots!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!