Friday, February 5, 2016

For my Valentine


Hi and welcome to a new inspiration for Tag You're It!
This week's muse is Jen Mitchel, with this valentine tag


Completely inspired by the red textured heart,
so I went with Paper Sweeties With Love SC die.


'Love' also from Paper Sweeties (Wish SC) cut from red glitter paper.

Tag is Bookmark 2 Die tag from PTI.
There a bg stamp, so pale and hard to see, it's from an old wood block Inkadinkadoo stamp,
and I don't think it's available any more.

Can't wait to see what inspires you!
Play along at Tag You're It!





5 comments:

  1. Awesome tag, Nancy! Love how you used the PS heart die and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like the delicate "love" diecut and the little banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that timepiece soft background and the pretty lace heart! Great take on Jens tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart is absolutely gorgeous! I love the lacy, romantic look!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!