Friday, December 12, 2014

MIM #192: Tab Closure Tri-fold Card


The busiest time of year just got busier with a call from Betsy to 
make a tri-fold card with a tab closure.
I don't think I've missed a MIM in 3 years, and wasn't about to 
miss this one!
Used card stock and stamps & dies from Tinsel & Tags,
and die cut 2 flaps from Cover Plate: Floral.
Created a shaker from Betsy's die (cut off the top flap), and already printed tag (oh so cute!),
and a double trim from Shaker Die: Circle,
in Pure Poppy & Berry Sorbet cardstock.


The card is almost square, 4 x 4 1/4", and pretty flat, so it will mail with one stamp. (Yay!)


Inside sentiment from: Instant Photo: Holidays


Betsy intended this die to be a tag with ribbon threaded through the holes.
But it's a tab on this card, and I strengthened it by doubling the die cut.
The envelope is decorated too, so easy with the sweet coordinating stamps.
I'm late with this post, but you still have a few days to play along.

Hope your holidays are full of JOY!



9 comments:

  1. Oh myyyy, Nancy ~ your Shaker card and decorated envie are simply gorgeous!
    I was waiting to see what amazing creation you were going to come up with for this week's MIM...you never disappoint :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! I love this! I was going to use my kit as well but I never would have thought to make it a shaker.... amazing! I might make one tonight ... too many visitors again today and in the rain! Bet you enjoyed all the rain. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous Nancy, as usual. Glad you didn't break your record!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly awesome, Nancy! You can't miss any make it Monday's. You give as much inspiration as the PTI dt! I always look forward to your fabulous creations. Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and nicely done. What a fantastic holiday card. I am impressed with your perfect attendance at MIM school. A+

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOW!! OMG this is AWESOME!! =) I LOVE the Design and ALL of you layers!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection! Love the added shaker detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty inside and out! Truly a lovely shaker card!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty and love how you added the Floral Cover Plate to this card...great idea!! And I'm so glad you didn't miss this challenge...I always look forward to seeing what you come up with! Well done Nancy!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!