Friday, February 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties Feb. Release Day


Welcome!
It's the 15th of the month and that means Party Time at Paper Sweeties!
Today's the day the stamp sets and die you've seen on this blog 
and other design teammies can be yours.

 I'm featuring the fabulous teapot die again today, (love this die!)
but this time masked the inside so I could stamp just the line drawing.
Flower stamps are from last month's release set: Sending Sweet Thoughts.
Copic shading with T2 pen.


My inspiration came from this old porcelain teapot.
My girls and I have shared many a warm pot together when they were in the nest.
Now my granddaughters join me, and have to listen to stories of their 
mamas when they were young!



My tag is from a new set released today, called Welcome Spring. 
I trimmed off the ribbons on the edge, and stamped the sentiment from Warm Winter Wishes.

For all you loyal Paper Sweeties fans, 
there's a new 'Frequent Shopper' Rewards just for you!
Be sure to take advantage to earn rewards!



And be sure to hop around to see what the other designers have for you.

Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts



7 comments:

  1. You're a copic shading ninja. I love the teapot, the bottom ticking type stripe, and all the coloring on this. So many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you sure know how to make that teapot shine! It's beautiful with those pretty flowers. I can just picture you having tea with your beautiful granddaughters ....smiling about the stories you tell them. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriosly? This is some of the best shading I've ever seen. Wow! I love how you included your inspiration teapot in the photo. I can really see the inspiration. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous teapot card! I can see why you got your inspiration from that lovely teapot! Pretty flowers and wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy this is stunning! I love the way you created the table with the doily and your papers have a wallpaper effect as if the teapot is in a dining room ready to serve! Your shading and flowers are so pretty and I love the photo with the inspiration teapot! So beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy smokes! Love your teapot, it looks so real! Very beautiful!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! You did a wonderful job on the teapot!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!