Saturday, November 30, 2013

Waltzingmouse's Friendly Feature

Christmas came a bit early here in Clovis, when I received an email from Waltzingmouse Stamps,
asking if I would like to be their guest for this month's Friendly Feature.

YES!

I love their stamps (and now dies), and their wonderful group of designers are beyond
inspirational!
So I got to make a card and a set of tags that are featured on Claire's blog.


I did fussy cut the holly, but the lantern has it's own die, and wow, does it give you the perfect 
stamped image!

It's choc full of stamping possibilities, like that glorious glow from the candle!

Their background Pinstripe is the edging,
and I stamped and then ghost stamped the pinecones.

The double tags are a borrowed idea from Lindsey L., (who saw them on Maile's blog) 
(isn't this a great blog network?) 
and feature the sweet images fromFolk Art Additions.


We have a Swedish Villiage called Kingsburg near us that have a festival every year.
The bakeries, the shops, the parks all go out of their way to welcome visitors.


The sweet reindeer reminds me of the horse they display proudly announcing their Swedish heritage.

Thank you Claire and Lynn for giving me the opportunity to show how much I love your product line.
My Waltzingmouse collection is growing, and I can't say enough about their quality,
and quick ship!

WM's Friendly Feature is a regular every month.
Playing along with their PJ Party after the month's new releases, gives you a chance to be a featured guest too!

5 comments:

  1. Big congrats on being featured on the WMS blog Nancy! Love your beautiful lantern card and the creative tags - great colors on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - many congratulations on being featured in Friday Friendly Feature! I love this card, so very elegant. And the tags are just so cute! Brilliant colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nancy! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent most of my congrats in an email and over at the WMS blog. I wanted to leave a comment here as well… CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! YAY for you! They are lucky to have you that's for sure. Beautiful card, and I LOVE your tags. I love the patterned paper you chose and how you popped up the images. I'm flattered that Maile's genius was able to inspire you through my tags.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!