Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Waltzingmouse PJ Party Post 2

Back again for post 2
This time it's a Background Challenge
Big Berry Cherries - Waltzingmouse.
PTI cardstock and paperpack
PTI Limitless Layers lg. Circle dies
PTI inks: aquamist and ocean tides,  soft shadow
Zing embossing powders

Ever see a Pluot? It's a cross between a plum and an apricot.
My dear friend, Mikel just brought these over from her tree.
Had to explain why I was still in my pjs!

This is what they look like on the inside
And yes, they taste as sweet as they look!
Wish you could all enjoy them with me.
Here's the Waltzingmouse link:
A few hours to play, and then I must get dressed!


10 comments:

  1. Very juicy card :)I love colours you picked for this one ! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping and layering

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Nancy! I LOVE pluots~yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Nancy! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny! I love the colors you used for this card never would of thought of that. You make the best cards Nancy! Love the color of the fruit you posted .
    I have been so busy getting ready to go to Seattle with a few of my sisters for a wedding this week. Then two blog hop post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love that you did the cherries in blues are greens, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the unexpected colours you have chosen - fabulous card!


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy I love your card - but you know what absolutely tickles? the way you just ever so slightly overlapped the cherries each time you stamped them, that detail just changes those cherries so much - I love how you think! delighted to have you visit our first pajama party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how unexpected this is Nancy! I love the blue and it looks amazing! And I learned something too! I've never seen a plout - looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! One of my favorites. The gingham behind the sentiment behind the open work leaf is striking!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!