Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seasonal tags for All Things Tinsel

Some Valentine tags created for All Things Tinsel, (allthingstinsel.etsy.com)
You can see Alisa Hopper, my daughter, with her family in the background picture. She is the designer of the jewelry line, All Things Tinsel, which can be found on Etsy. Absolutely gorgeous and unique, she uses vintage items and combines with new to create her breath taking line. Some of her pieces are one of a kind and she does custom that furnish brides and their maids with the perfect wedding accessories. She is wearing one of her pieces in the photo. She has another line for children as well. Mommy was commissioned to do her tags. My joy, of course, each purchase receives a handmade tag. These are seasonal tags (Valentines) cupcake stamps and dies from PapertreyInk, fashioned on their sublime cardstock! The tag is the new 'Tag Sale #7'. You can't see it in the photo, but on the back of each tag is a removeable banner stamped 'allthingstinsel.etsy.com'. That way, with banner removed, it becomes a thank you gift to be used by the purchaser.

3 comments:

  1. Well, your daughter couldn't be more thrilled! They're absolutely adorable and I know every customer will be overjoyed to get one with their purchase. In fact, these may be the REASON my customers purchase items from me! Thank you, as always, more than I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Thank you for commenting on my card. I just looked through your blog. You are verrrry talented! I would love to subscribe and be updated when you post, but I don't see any links to do that. I guess I will keep a look out for your work on the PTI challenges. It is good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky daughter! Those tags are gorgeous! - Irma

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!