Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MIM Roll the die Challenge

Started out to be a fun challenge, by the 3rd try, thought it very challenging!
Here's Why:

Here's what I liked, (fit to show)
Everythings popped up with foam dots to help it stand out.
Truthfully, couldn't fit in the supporting stamp set section,
the colors on the paper pack fit the best, lots going on.
Like I said, 3rd try!
Anyone else think this was fun but hard?
Guess that's whats meant by 'challenge'.
All but the ribbon and pearls from Papertrey Ink.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love everything about it, the stamps sets, the colors and the layout. It just vibrates with energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out great, I love it! That patterned paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!